woaH~ finally the last box is sealed and my room is almost empty! Not RealLy empty because there is still my carpet to roll up, my 'hoBbits' to pack in and my lovely table~ Anyway...I guess I will miss this house and all the memories we had together. Actually, I do feel glad that all of us are moving out and not just Dayah & me...thank you for all your support, galz! here are some pics of all our...oops~ ex-house! LOL...

^[the empty kitchen]^

^[the *almost* empty table]^

^[I can never seem to empty this room]^

^[segala barang kt living room]^

**I just found a few great pics when I was at Malaysia that I had forgotten about...haha**

^[ummi, tasneem & abi @ cozy corner, alamanda]^

^[Haseenah & Nazneen being sisterz]^

^[Imran melantak & Baji cover macho]^

^[Alyaa Umairah; cucu baru Hakik&Najimah]^

^[sasha, hafeez, iman & tasneem; babies of 2004]^

Comments

Popular Posts