~UPDATE~

**finally I have installed an internet connection for my new house and I feel happY~

**I just finished reading Agatha Christie's Murder Is Easy aka Easy To Kill, which I think is a good story and I find the motive for killing is interesting. You kill to make your enemy believe that he/she is protected by 'divinity' haha...and in the end, your last victim will be the downfall of your nemesis. Well~ I thought that the murders were out of love and protection, but it turns out just the opposite. I love Agatha Christie~
**Recently got stuck with fashion+lifestyle magazines namely Cleo and Prima. This is because I have made 2 long journeys and magazines are great companions on the train...they don't go sleeping and nodding on your shoulder after all...hahahaha


**Got a big parcel from my grandparents with lots of kuih raya in it~ I bought almost all of it back using a big bag...hehe. Last night we ate dodol...menarik2. Also~ in it were a few kad raya from all my beloved people at Malaysia...miss you all~


**Had a Hari Raya party here at Mansoura with the MARA juniors and ustazah2...hehe. Lots of fun~ there were a few singings and actings. The backdrop was beautiful!! Thanks to Dayah and her creative team...such intelligence by being original~ hehe


**Then we went to Cairo and had lots of fun, too. I had to give tazkirah [hoho] then Mansouriyat performed our Hari Raya song which the melody was based on Full House's I Think I love You and the lyrics were modified by Beit Iman [my house~ hehe]


**On the 3rd day of Syawal we went to Alexandria and stayed overnight. I was sooooo happy to see the lovable Kak Huda~~~~ and had a nice chat with Faten and the gang!! A great trip~


**Yesterday we came back here around 5pm...then last night we bought an automatic washing machine and installed the internet connection. Now we have to learn to spend wisely because of all the expenses haha


**Last night also Yam and me read an interesting and intriguing book by OSHO titled Intelligence. It tells us to be intelligent we have to be original. We find some concept wrong; like the fact that it said we do not need religion because religion will diminish our intelligence and our education nowadays that consist of memorizing facts will give birth to unintelligent generation. Well~ we had a great time contradicting every passage and paragraph...~


Comments

Popular Posts