Just finished watching 'Lady In The Water'...I really don't know how to categorize the movie. In the end, all I can say it is a 'M. Night Shyamalan movie' whatever else is there to say? When this guy does a movie, it has a category of its own. His ideas, his logics are different from most directors you have nowadays. He says this is a bedtime story...well~ yeah sure! LOL...but this movie is quite nice if you think about it. The plot, which says that nothing is what it seems. Anything that seemed wrong at one time can be right in another and the moral of the story: open up your mind...there is more than one way to solve a puzzle. The most noticable thing in this movie is that Mr Shyamalan took an important role in this movie. As always, he makes an appearance in his movie. The difference this time is his role has more depth and more significance...it IS his movie, after all...hahaha

^[cover of the CD...bought at Ma3rad Ramadhan]^

As for music, I just finished downloading Duncan James' album and Teddy Greiger's Underage Thinking. Both are pleasant to hear...hehe. Their choice of music is real good, plus, they have nice voices...so~ I lurve both of them! My favourite songs are 'I don't wanna stop' and 'For You I Will (Confidence)'

^[the album cover...mamat ni sgt jambu~ tsk tsk]^

^[that's more like it...*cair* cover album x jumpe lak]^

Most people go crazy over clothes, shoes and cosmetics. As for me, I am just crazy over VCDs. I just cannot bear the thought of just passing by a CD store. Honestly~ I always feel compelled to buy at least ONE CD from the store. My favourite CD stores include Music Valley [I love the prices here...] and Speedy [new new stuff~] All in all, I just had to bit my lip to stop myself from buying 2 CDs at the ma3rad tonight. I know that I will come back later to buy some more stuff from there...hehe~

**I am moving out this Monday...still contemplating whether to install a wireless router in the new house. Oh yeah~ all of us are moving out so this house will belong to the juniors...**

Comments

Popular Posts