301006

it's 1.34am, I know~ hahaha...but I can't sleep. I am still wearing my watch since God knows how long and I am not ready to go to bed yet. It's been so long since we talk about something, right?
When you can't sleep, all sorts of thoughts come to you. I am thinking of all the old friends I had and still keep in touch with. Truth is, it is unforgivable~ because this type of friends are the people that I can count with my hands; minus my feet *chuckles* I don't know, some people say that I let go easily. Maybe, yes. Do I regret it? Yes, I do. All those friends I had from primary school to secondary school, all the tuition centers I went to and the people I knew from places besides school...where have they gone? If I try to count them, I might never be able to.
In kindergarten, I had a gang...hehe~ but we got separated. But there is one special girl whom I always save a seat for when on the bus. Amazingly, we never talked; just smiled to each other. In the end, we got talking but just a simple and short conversation. But, I still save a seat for her beside me everytime. Psycho...hoho
In primary school, I had a Chinese friend with a right 'wrist-drop' + 'claw hand'. So, she does everything with her left hand. She never fails to give me a birthday present everytime. Even when I was in standard 5 and she was still in standard 4 [PTS...] Sadly, for the love of me, I cannot remember a time that I gave her something for her birthday...*bits lip* In Convent Kajang, we stay in the same class until standard 3.
High school is amazing~ haha...I still keep in touch with a few. But there is one best friend which I lost contact with. Don't get me wrong, I do learn from my mistake; I sent her messages and stuff...but she never replied. She did not even know I flew to Egypt...bertuah tol~ She was too busy, I guess...
A note to all my friends [old&new]: I really appreciate all of you!!! You know how they say that we trust strangers more. Each and every one of you mean a lot to me in your special ways. I just want you to know that no matter how busy I am, you are always on my mind~
**oh, I just finished watching 'The Devil Wears Prada' which I find quite inspiring...of course, Meryl Streep is amazing and Anne Hathaway could learn a lot from her. I love the clothes all these people get to wear~**
^[it's a very nice combination: dress+bag+necklace]^

^[the glamorous yet simple white coat~ I lurve the hat!]^

^[simple yet formal...]^


^[the first try]^

Comments

Popular Posts