I have been waking up late these days. Amazingly, it is not only me; but the whole house. I think there has been 3 days that I missed the 1st morning lecture. For example, today I missed Embryology...duH~ it's not like I meant for it to be this way. I even planned to bring the juniors to Cairo today at 7am; cuz they have to take their passports. But, sadly, I woke up at 8.30am [the first lecture is at 8.30am...] so I decided to postpone our visit to Cairo for tomorrow.

I dunno what the hell happened, but something is for sure: tiredness...huhuhuhu~ Usually I have insomnia during summer [but now it is autumn...] so I don't sleep. Most of the time, I finished every business I have around 11.30pm and if I am in the mood for cooking, everything will be settled around 12am. Then, I will only have 3 hours to sleep for sahur is on 3.30am. Today, I missed sahur [nasi lemak yg dimasak sdiri..haihhh~ mlm td tgk Almost Love sape suro~]

I am tired, yes I am. But there is no use in complaining, right? All the things people do, the compromises we have to go through and the 'give&take' decisions we make, I guess they really use up everything you have. Someone told me, at times you will feel 'empty' like a glass and that is when you have to fill yourself up. Give everything you got, but you must remember to save something for yourself as well.

**yesterday I had the time of my life while cheering our boys~ haha...they played futsal against the Saudi boys. Malaysia lost 1-0 though...but our defense+ goalkeeper was awesome! Tabik2 kt juniors~**

ps: I have started my 'drinking-carbonated-drink-everyday-due-to-tiredness' habit again...haha

Comments

Popular Posts