yep~ I'm back at Egypt. Actually, I arrived yesterday, but yesterday was so hectic [yeah right] so I could not do anything but go to sleep around 2100 and wake up at 0800...hahahaha~ I had a headache by the way. Anyway~ it was an interesting day, nevertheless. We had a KFC lunch [because we were too lazy to cook anything] then we watched 'My Lovely Samsoon'. It was funny and a bit typical; stuff like Full House. But, I have to tell you, the formula does work, because I still laughed hard and found it entertaining.
Then~ I went to hang my clothes and there was an old man relaxing on a chair under me. He suddenly looked up and said in Arabic [which I translated here] goes something like, "I thought...when did it rained?" LOL...nice joke. After a bath, I felt my head spinning and went to bed early.
This morning...I opened my inbox and I already got an email from my mum. Missing my baby sis sooo much!!! Oh yeah, ManUtd lost to Arsenal...*screams* it's nutz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liverpool lost to Chelsea, too...*evil laugh* Anyway~ it's sad...huhuhuhuhu *blows nose* yeah, I caught a flu, too. My hero at Manchester United:-

But good news is: I am going to the MSD and take my allowance today...yeay2!!
Comments