Well~ with all the comings and goings, it is hard to find a serene moment for me to sit down and hit the keyboard [haha...lame excuse, I know] Everyday consist of shopping trips, lunch invitations and playing 'the-sporting-sister' game with my baby sis [all the Disney cartoons, Sami Yusuf and Sesame Street]

Faizah came to my house yesterday and we had a great time chatting and gossiping about. She went home last night after a dinner at Doll's tomyam [my family's favourite place for tomyam] Faizah is a really funny girl because we always have lots of laughs when we are together and really thoughtful. Shame, though, no pictures to put here. We did thought of calling Maziati just to make her furious that we are hanging-out together and she is not with us...*evil laugh*

I went to Sabah for about 5 days~ went on Friday, 010906, and came back on Tuesday, 050906. Had a really great time with my grandma, grandpa and elder sis. We even brought the couple to a boat trip [both of them are afraid of boats, actually...but we insisted] The boat trip went fine, we went to three islands: Gaya, Sapi and Manukan.

me as the camera-girl on the boat

Kinabalu Park was amazing~ a wothwhile visit.


Ranau, kaki Kinabalu~


But that Canopy Walk at Poring was really tiring just to get there. But, as I said, it was worth it.


We had dinner at Ocean Seafood [serve no pork]


some eerie-weird-looking udang...huhu


Munirah [my uncle's sister-in-law aka my uncle's wife's lil sis] and me looking like siblings...after looking at all the beautiful plants at some nursery


orkid ular...you have to get a license to plant them at your house


after that amazing trip which I ended up with RM36 less from my purse, I kept making plans to meet with friends and settle lots of stuff. Thing is, family first, ne? So~ there is quite a number of angry people out there just ready to kill me at any given chance...hahaha...miss you guys~

btw...I'm going back to Egypt on 16th september ^^U

Comments

Popular Posts