It started with a dream to succeed, a dream to become a better person and a wish that came true. Now, here we are with each other, still holding hands and staying true after all the said and done.

It would be a lie to say that I am not amazed by this fact: We already went through a year studying abroad. 1st October 2005; we arrived here and stood together embracing the cold wind of Egypt and wondering about the future. Later, we learnt that Egypt is where we will find what we seek for. Slowly, we drew a map of dreams that we pray for every night. Together, we held each other's hands and guide ourselves through the rain, dust and wind. With all our might, we strived so that no one gets left behind. Through looking back, we learnt from our mistakes and emerges as better human beings.

Honestly, this feeling is indescribable...but, all in all, there are a lot of people I want to thank after a year of adventure:
-=uMMi+aBi=-
thank you for starting me on this wonderful series of amazing events...lurve you guys

-=BaJi aka Kak MiN=-
for all the help and guidance, I cannot thank you enough...luv u sis~

-=MaNSouRiYaT=-
all you dominating galz taught me a LOT...ganbatte ne~
-=THe NeTWoRK oF PeoPLe=-
Kak Syifa, Kak Nad, Jat, Kamen, Mando & everybody; Bloggers and the people in my YM list alike...you guys give me somewhere to turn to whenever things get a bit crazy...arigatou~


**Last but not least, I guess I still am Paddington [please take care of this bear] So please teach me things I need to know, pull me to reality and help me fly while still having a string attached to the ground.

Comments

Popular Posts