I'm tired, honestly. Today we had 3 batch of guests coming to our house~ One at 0900, then another around 1400 and last but not least, after Isya'. Our menu for today is Nasi Daging [courtesy of kak Hawa] Daging Masak Merah n Acar Timun [I dunno why I put them in capital letters...LOL] Mainly, all I do is standing at the hallway and make sure that all the dishes are full. Also, made some nice chit-chat with the guests which consist of JPA, MARA n MSD officers...not forgetting, our very own friends from Tanta and our Mansouriyin.
I guess I really am a bit aggressive when it comes to talking with guys. I do tend to disagree or, rather, find that their suggestions have faults in them. Actually, what I find irritating is the way they disagree with you but fail to come up with a good alternative. They tend to disagree, contradict and argue with us without helping us to find a solution to the problem. Hmph...enough said.
Well~ of course everyone will agree that the purpose of a meeting, or an organisation is to work together towards a goal. But, if we only listen to our heart and ignoring other people's opinion, how are we going to achieve that goal we set before? This is the time when we have to be lenient and tolerate with the other party's views. Yes, some people find this very hard to do. But, we, as human, have to learn to live with each other and accept our differences. No man is an island, after all...*sigh*
My HarDCore cRusHes [some recent and some old~]
I guess I really am a bit aggressive when it comes to talking with guys. I do tend to disagree or, rather, find that their suggestions have faults in them. Actually, what I find irritating is the way they disagree with you but fail to come up with a good alternative. They tend to disagree, contradict and argue with us without helping us to find a solution to the problem. Hmph...enough said.
Well~ of course everyone will agree that the purpose of a meeting, or an organisation is to work together towards a goal. But, if we only listen to our heart and ignoring other people's opinion, how are we going to achieve that goal we set before? This is the time when we have to be lenient and tolerate with the other party's views. Yes, some people find this very hard to do. But, we, as human, have to learn to live with each other and accept our differences. No man is an island, after all...*sigh*
My HarDCore cRusHes [some recent and some old~]
^[CLouD: FFVII]^

^[KeNReN TaiSHou: Saiyuki Gaiden]^

^[SaiTo HaJiMe: Rurouni Kenshin]^

^[HiJiKaTa: Peacemaker Kurogane]^

^[DuNCaN JaMeS: Blue]^
*what do they have in common? their hair...^^~*
Comments