yesterday was friendship day...haha go figure! Went to PC Fair [looootzz of people!!!] Abi bought a DELL laptop for me [at last~ yeay2!! tp lom sampai kt umh lg...kne tgu seminggu katenyer] and he also bought an EPSON printer + scanner with card reader la everything for only RM480; such a bargain that cannot be wasted. Haha...but anyway~ had a lovely time hanging out with siblings and my great daddy~
You know what they always say about happiness does not last long. Well, for me, it does tend to last for only a few hours. OK...first, I got a new laptop [lom sampai kt umh lg...oh dh kate kt
atas td =P] Then I went out with my best+crazy friend; Faizah Fajarudin. Had a great time hanging out with her. I did not have to spend any of my money cuz she was treating me to McD [Oreo McFlurry n a 6 piece nugget set...cuz I was not hungry due to the fact that I just ate ikan bakar...blkg istana tuh la....sedap siot~] Then...we had chatted lots n lots and one of her sentence that stuck in my head was, "Ko nih...de sebulan je lg kt sni! Ingat2 la sket kengkawan ko~" Hehe...cuz I was staying home [(1) my mum is at home (2) weekends are busy (3) xde drebar (4) semorg jauh sgt (5) malas nk mintk izin (6) nk drebar la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] One amazing FACT: I stayed at home for one month solid...gilerrr~ *ketuk2* ni Farah Nazneen ke?? Oh yeah...met Ganu aka Syamsi which made my day a whole lot sweeter!!!
Anyways~ went home [my mum amek...sbb the potential 'drebar' x bls sms...siot ko *~] and my dad wanted to go to pasar malam. But, no one wanted to go with him...I asked my lil bro to go and surprise2 he said, "Kakak gi la!" I was like, "Hey~ org br blk la ok...penat aa" he replied, "Sape suro kuar!!" Ok...now, I am not usually an emotional girl but some things really cut me deeper than the others. Look, I USED to be an out-going and social girl that is gone with her friends [or her bf...] every week. But NOW, I stay at home, alright? Like I told you, for one month solid. I even lost the mood for SMSing people...I am like, having some sort of disorder...honestly! Now, this guy is telling me this. I spent the whole night working out Sudoku puzzles in my room aka being childish. OK, enough talk.
You know what they always say about happiness does not last long. Well, for me, it does tend to last for only a few hours. OK...first, I got a new laptop [lom sampai kt umh lg...oh dh kate kt
atas td =P] Then I went out with my best+crazy friend; Faizah Fajarudin. Had a great time hanging out with her. I did not have to spend any of my money cuz she was treating me to McD [Oreo McFlurry n a 6 piece nugget set...cuz I was not hungry due to the fact that I just ate ikan bakar...blkg istana tuh la....sedap siot~] Then...we had chatted lots n lots and one of her sentence that stuck in my head was, "Ko nih...de sebulan je lg kt sni! Ingat2 la sket kengkawan ko~" Hehe...cuz I was staying home [(1) my mum is at home (2) weekends are busy (3) xde drebar (4) semorg jauh sgt (5) malas nk mintk izin (6) nk drebar la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] One amazing FACT: I stayed at home for one month solid...gilerrr~ *ketuk2* ni Farah Nazneen ke?? Oh yeah...met Ganu aka Syamsi which made my day a whole lot sweeter!!!
Anyways~ went home [my mum amek...sbb the potential 'drebar' x bls sms...siot ko *~] and my dad wanted to go to pasar malam. But, no one wanted to go with him...I asked my lil bro to go and surprise2 he said, "Kakak gi la!" I was like, "Hey~ org br blk la ok...penat aa" he replied, "Sape suro kuar!!" Ok...now, I am not usually an emotional girl but some things really cut me deeper than the others. Look, I USED to be an out-going and social girl that is gone with her friends [or her bf...] every week. But NOW, I stay at home, alright? Like I told you, for one month solid. I even lost the mood for SMSing people...I am like, having some sort of disorder...honestly! Now, this guy is telling me this. I spent the whole night working out Sudoku puzzles in my room aka being childish. OK, enough talk.
Just to make myself feel better, I called my other best friends who are both at UIA and having a grand time being roommates...Nazurah n Maziati~ talked lots n lots and gossips lots more. Felt loooootzzz better and ended the night watching Murder By Numbers...*sigh* I love my friends!!
SMS kak Nad n kak Syifa, too...hehe...ok la kak Nad, mmg windu pun!!! hahahaha...
Comments