ok~ well...the haze is on and it seems like they finally decided to release the IPU for the public to see. Surprise2~~~ 95 @ Lembah Klang [and that is me] It is not that surprising actually if you consider the fact that every morning is hazy enough to cloud the sun and I am sneezing like crazy. Not forgetting that my bro had an asthma attack yesterday that he had to go to the hospital. Everybody is hoping for the rain to clear out this confusion, of course. God bless us...



alright...seems like everyone wants their piece of thought about the future of AF published, I am not excluded. Hahaha...well~ actually, the reason for AF losing its glow is simple. Consider this, how many contestants are there in every season. Then, the program runs for about 3 months, right? That leaves...9 months for them to get attention and popularity to last forever? I think not...if it was for me, maybe they have to make a logical interval between the seasons. Like, make it once every 2 years or something...but money makes people blind, of course...~ [matila bercakap pasal isu sensitif]



one more thing~ PCD vs Rais...really funny. Who gave them license in the first place anyway? enough said. I end my case.

Comments

Popular Posts