170806
finally~ dh2 cukup speku ok kakak2 ku sayang...
::MY LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS::
[I love doing this...]
- I opened a new bank account. Closed the old BSN, now it's HSBC. The reason is that in Egypt, they have HSBC...so it's easier if my parents or any generous person to send $$ to me [yeah...USD please~]
- Hazardous DELL laptop batteries that explodes when overheated...scary~ it was on Yahoo! and it was on The Sun; just a small column, though https://www.dellbatteryprogram.com/Default.aspx
- Hmm...got a handphone pouch with flowers on it, very ladylike *ketuk* but still nothing hanging...
- Finished changing the skin of my blog...yeah it's a bit crazy. I'll experiment it a bit...maybe~
- Finished watching The Blair Witch Project that was on the shelf for about 2/3 years because we could not open the second disc due to some unknown problem...thank God for new technologies
- 'hinting' at my dad...next week is the school holidays hehe
Comments