so I am back home...
due to a certain request down here, I write this...hahahaha
yesterday my grandma came to our house to pick my sis n me up for breakfast. So starts a new daily routine that happens annually during summer~
~> early morning: Ummi's homemade breakfast which includes sugar-free coffee and french toast almost each morning...
~> morning: breakfast at some restaurant...roti telur, nasi lemak, mee goreng...with my grandma [mummy], grandpa [papa] and elder sis [baji...urdu word for sister~]
~> after breakfast: yesterday we went to TESCO...Mummy wanted to buy some lining while my sis and me went at this cute shop to buy hair accessories...hehe
~> next stop: picked up my cousin, Zahirah...then off to Metro Kajang~
~> afternoon: shopped at Metro Kajang...bought a pair of sweatsuit and trackbottom at Toms Girl and a few blouses at The Reject Shop...
~> lunch: at home...ikan siakap 3 rasa [sedap glerr~] and cendol...haha~ had to be home by 1400 because Mummy wanted to watch Malin Kundang [some Indonesian soap opera which I ended up watching with a hanging jaw because I could not really understand what was going on...plus, they were talking quite fast]
so~ in the end, with such a packed daily routine which includes shopping whole day long, everyday, why would I be bored being at home with my amazing family? haha...this coming Saturday we will be doing a family trip going up KLCC Skybridge and today's stop is Bangi~
[being a shopaholic runs in the family, it seems...]
yesterday my grandma came to our house to pick my sis n me up for breakfast. So starts a new daily routine that happens annually during summer~
~> early morning: Ummi's homemade breakfast which includes sugar-free coffee and french toast almost each morning...
~> morning: breakfast at some restaurant...roti telur, nasi lemak, mee goreng...with my grandma [mummy], grandpa [papa] and elder sis [baji...urdu word for sister~]
~> after breakfast: yesterday we went to TESCO...Mummy wanted to buy some lining while my sis and me went at this cute shop to buy hair accessories...hehe
~> next stop: picked up my cousin, Zahirah...then off to Metro Kajang~
~> afternoon: shopped at Metro Kajang...bought a pair of sweatsuit and trackbottom at Toms Girl and a few blouses at The Reject Shop...
~> lunch: at home...ikan siakap 3 rasa [sedap glerr~] and cendol...haha~ had to be home by 1400 because Mummy wanted to watch Malin Kundang [some Indonesian soap opera which I ended up watching with a hanging jaw because I could not really understand what was going on...plus, they were talking quite fast]
so~ in the end, with such a packed daily routine which includes shopping whole day long, everyday, why would I be bored being at home with my amazing family? haha...this coming Saturday we will be doing a family trip going up KLCC Skybridge and today's stop is Bangi~
[being a shopaholic runs in the family, it seems...]
Comments