siblings~

my elder sis; the cute Farah Yasmin [23]. Currently, she is a 5th year medical student at Cairo University, Egypt. A really sporting sis [my bank] that helps you out whenever she cans. When we were kids, we used to argue a lot. But as we grow older and become teenagers, we started to learn about each other and finally understood how it was between us. She is always there for me, supporting me with whatever adversary I encounter. We make a great gossip team, too~ hehe...

my lil sis; the genius Farah Haseenah [the one at the center, 16]. A miracle, totally~ best for UPSR & PMR, national level. This girl is childish, all my lil cousions love her for this trait she has. Didi & me are the best of friends since we were kids. She loves football and Wayne Rooney, I was the one who hooked her up with Manchester United. She can be disoriented at times, but most of the times, she is a mischievious and clever girl, in need of a Biology teacher...haha~
my lil bro; the kickable Imran Khan [12]. I really cannot stand this guy for no apparent reason. But he is fun to order about...haha [diskriminasi la ni...jgn wt xtau~] I am probably his least fave sis but I don't care, I love him nonetheless. Once he is into something, it is hard to get him out of it. But recently, I notice that he is reading newspaper and novels. So, that, to me,. is a very huge success...ride on, bro~!! We all lurve you to death...hahaha
my baby sis; the matured Tasneem Zulaykha [2]. Amongst her other same-aged cousins, she is the oldest by a few days. She is a mensa...haha...when Maziati came to my house, she just could not stop being amazed by this kid. Her speech is clear and understandable. Not to mention she is so adorable but I get really crazy when she gets too active, if you know what I mean...faves: LOTR, Stephen King, movies, Lemony Snicket & football~
Comments