reasons why I haven't updated...

first of all~ gomen!! I did not mean to make such a fuss or anything. Thing is, I have been quite busy...haha, go figure. Here are what I have been up to these few days.

:: 29th June ::
>> went back to Cairo after Computer's test which was...duh~ irritating! The difference between artificial intelligence and conventional programming? Beats me~! Ok2...well~ this is the day that I spent a whole evening in a van...no update.

:: 30th June ::
>> morning: there was a 'ramah-mesra' wit a few makcik2 from Malaysia...haha~
>> then we went to Asfour to buy crystals...1 and a half hours. After that, Hussin...woah~ 4 hours at that baazar. Koka, egypt t-shirts and saffron...a really busy day. No updates. Btw, at Asyir...I did not find a cc and at Busyra there was no internet connection. Did not even reply my mum's emails.

:: 1st July ::
>> suddenly found out I was actually really going back to Malaysia on the morning of 2nd. Felt ~high~ hehe...went to my sis' house to get the ticket. Back to Busyra quite late. Did not get any tramco, had to make both journeys with taxi. The return taxi had to be fixed on the way...scary~

:: 2nd July ::
>> In a plane, MH159 CAI-KUL. Felt so good to be back home. Finally got to see my baby sis, really cute! My grandma, grandpa, mum, dad, lil sis and lil bro were at KLIA. Bought some choc for my lil cousins at home.
>> Auntie Noor made caramel pudding, Mummy [grandma] cooked ayam masak merah and rendang kacang [my fave~ great!!] and there was a delicious dessert from Nek Tam.
>> Tried to connect to the Net. But after finding out it was so damn slow...let it go and went to sleep.

:: 3rd July ::
>> Sat at home. Had to follow my baby sis around at morning after Subuh...tiring~ still having jet lag at that time so at 8am I was sleepy.
>> Still have not top-up...~
>> Maziati and Nazurah came to Mummy's house. There was a whole lot of gossiping and stuff~ really amazing!! haha...I miss them sooooo much. A pity that Nazurah could not sleep over. Maziati is still here this morning. Having the time of her life SMSing...hehe~ *slap*

:: 4th July ::
>> Finally....an update!!
>> Today I am going to SAM10...don't worry Miss DA...I will bring you sometimes later~~~~

Comments

Popular Posts