pakcik haruan punyer pasal...
ok...actually I was going to write a review of the latest novel I just finished reading last night. But, well, being tagged is being tagged after alll...haha~
WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU LOOK AT?
my face, in this order: my nose then my cheeks...last but not least; my eyes~
HOW MUCH CASH DO YOU HAVE ON YOU?
ON? 'WITH" sounds better actually...well, about RM100, LE15 or so and USD700...
WHAT'S A WORD THAT RHYMES WITH "TEST"?
ehem...mess [and this is my room during the revision weeks...]
FAVORITE PLANT?
*looks outside the window* I hate plants...I don't know why we have to study them during SPM...[but I am afraid of plants with big broad leaves]
FAVOURITE GREEN PERSON?
I hate green...my least fave colour. But just to answer this question, it's Oscar The Grouch...hahaha
WHO IS THE 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST ON YOUR CELL PHONE?
Oh...some unknown number with a known caller...*sigh*
WHAT IS YOUR MAIN RING TONE ON YOUR PHONE?
Hmm...every profile has its own tone. Right now, if anyone calls, my phone will sing Gavin's Follow Through [baru dload...haha]
WHAT SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
currently wearing a black baju kurung...it's friday~
DO YOU "LABEL" YOURSELF?
label? my father calls me 'the dragon', my GR pals call me 'FE' and in the end, I am somewhere between a twisted angel and a falling star...
NAME THE BRAND OF YOUR SHOES YOU'RE CURRENTLY WEARING?
Bonia...my fave~
BRIGHT OR DARK ROOM?
dark...to dream~
WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
finishing Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go, which is a story about 'students' being reared for donations...really great story~ and SMSing someone who forced another person to transfer some credit to his phone because he was bored waiting for the examinations to start...haha~
WHAT WAS YOUR LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED ON YOUR CELL?
"Oo...xsmpt r nk jupe die.xpe r.ko kem slm kt die.die bz nape?shopping bju sjuk?haha.gudluck r ckp kt die.."
DO YOU EVER CLICK ON "POP UPS" OR BANNERS?
tutup jer trus...sowi bebyk~
WHAT'S A SAYING THAT YOU SAY A LOT?
menarik!
WHO TOLD YOU THEY LOVED YOU LAST?
Dayah...kot~ sblm nk fly blk Msia tuh...Dayah aku syg kt ko gk~ wahaha...
HOW MANY DRUGS HAVE YOU DONE IN THE PAST THREE DAYS?
almost had to take some cough medicine but skipped it after convincing my mum I was alright...just needed some water~
HOW MANY ROLLS OF FILM DO YOU NEED TO GET DEVELOPED?
hellOOooooO~ we use digital cameras now? with those lil cards in them? what do you mean 'rolls of films'?? hmm...
FAVORITE AGE YOU HAVE BEEN SO FAR?
16 going on 17~ due to a LOT of reasons! ^___~
YOUR WORST ENEMY?
myself...or to be more specific: my pride and ego
WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
the same pic at my friendster profile...check it out~ found it at photobucket
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE?
my agreement to what Ummi said about Siti Nurhaliza...*zips mouth*
IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A MILLION BUCKS OR TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE A MAJOR REGRET?
I have no regrets. Everything that happened, happened and could have happened in any other way [Morpheus's] and how can you be sure that after you change that 'major regret', you will not regret it? Live life real, there is no turning back. After all, if you did not make that 'major regret', how can you be sure you will be here now? I'll take the bucks, thank you~
DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
haha...very funny~
THE LAST SONG YOU LISTENED TO?
hmm...track 10 in that arabic love songs album my elder sis brought back from Egypt for my mum, who played that album endlessly in the car...*sigh*
WHOM I WANNA TAG?
...do I have to?
Comments