Just came back from Sogo. Surprise2~ I did not buy anything there. Of course, I was searching for a blood-red purse and a pair of sneakers. I fell in love with a Bonia zipped boots and lots of nice and sweet blouses. But none of them was worth it, I guess...or is it just I am not in the mood? Haha...thing is, yesterday I got really sick of staying home.

I woke up, as usual, with that Belle song [I want so much more than this provincial life~~~] already in my head. By 9 or so, I was bored. I was nauseated, dizzy and I had a stomachache. Weird, I know, but...I AM crazy, after all. Thank God my mum brought us all to our aunt's house at Bukit Mewah so my baby sis could play with our lil cousins. I love my aunt's daughters.

Amirah, 11, is the eldest and she is matured. She is elegant and well brought up. She does not waste time arguing with lil kids [like I sometimes do with my younger cousins...all because of that Astro remote control at my grandma's house...hehe] Imran and him are the best of friends, they grew up together, Imran being one year older. Amirah can really handle all her lil siblings greatly~ I am amazed and proud of her thinking skills and matured personality...

Hafizah, 9, is funny and a bit silly at times. We were a bit worried about her at first, because she seemed a bit slow at learning. But as years went by, she proofed to be good at her studies, an average student...nothing wrong with her. I salute my aunt and uncle because of their concern in their children studies. Both Amirah and Hafizah go to tuition classes...amazing, totally~ it's never too early, I guess...

Aziezah, 5, is a mischievious and clever lil girl. She can give the most unexpected answers to a very common question. She is creative in making crude jokes [like her mom...hehe] but, really...

later I'll put a pic of them...~

Comments

Popular Posts