goo goo dolls - better days
The first time I heard this song, it made me think of Christmas. Then, after a confused look my lil sis gave me when I voiced out my opinion to her, I searched for the lyrics and try to understand the real meaning of it. Turns out, the only thing that is 'Christmas' about this song is the first two lines...hehe~
I
love this song so much~ it can rival Iris; an amazing song that, until now, is still my favourite GGD song!
the best thing about it is that it conveys the message of forgiveness, optimism and courage.

Well~ if everyone can think that we really can make a better change in this world, then it will make a whole lot of good for everyone out there. material is not something essential, faith and trust are. I mean, of course you have to take in the economy factor. But too much of that will ruin everything.

Till later~ see you again...

Comments

Popular Posts