^the sweetest guy in my life...ever^

K x worry so much pe nak bwk balik just get home...Thats all that matters.


my dad...Mohd Jais bin Basiran, is an architect in KLIAC; the guys that designed and made KLIA a reality. He designed a chair in KLIA...and a few other stuff. I am so proud of him and he is my walking dream. My dad is an amazing man, he is...
>> funny [I am his favourite person to pick on...]
>> intelligent [he can do absolutely anything...our Superman~]
>> cool [he seldoms gets mad...]
>> sporting [shopping? you bet!]
>> open-minded [what is so great about Rooney?]
>> critical [it makes complete sense, he IS an architect, after all...]
>> great with children [I cannot remember a single kid that does not love my dad the first time they lay their eyes on him]
and just oh-so-amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the most amazing memory that we [his elder 4 children] ever had with him would be the Sarawak trip. We went around Kuching and a few nearby places using a map. He was driving the company car. Our mum could not make it because she was expecting our baby sis and the main purpose of the trip was actually my dad had a meeting there [he was into the Kuching airport at that time, if I am not mistaken] The most memorable place we went was Bako National Park...hahahaha...this is a very sensitive word among us. We did not plan to go there in the first place, so my elder sis ended up jungle tracking wearing a jubah seluar and my dad was wearing his work shoes [beautiful black ones...hehe] but it was worthwhile because it was not something that we could actually do often, right? It was a once in a lifetime experience. My dad was sporting enough to let me read the map [hopeless at first...then it got better] brought us to Coffee Bean for dinner while watching a football match [buat Coffee Bean tuh cam umah sdiri...sriuzly tgk match tuh dr awal smpi abes] and let us shop on our own, after giving us money. I love my dad~

Abi is soft towards his children, a bit harsh towards Imran though, but all of us are very 'manja' with him, including Imran. He is so amazing you will always want to make him proud of you. I remember his SMS 'I am so proud of you' when I got my SPM results. The way he soft-talked with me when my mum was forcing me into taking Medicine in Egypt and of course...the stern warning I got from him...*sigh*

Those words up there are his. That sentence made my day, totally~ I was feeling sort of low because I will be leaving Egypt. Truth be told, I did not expect I will be feeling sad leaving Egypt at all. I thought that I will be happy beyond my wildest dreamz, but it turned out wrong. I find myself missing my housemates even before we are leaving Mansoura...but I never mention it to them, of course. [x macho ah~ hehe...] but we'll live through it, rite? (^___^)V


Comments

Popular Posts