sHoPpinG @ citY starZzzZz

Back home at last with lots of goodies for my siblings at Malaysia. To tell you the truth, I was so excited with this shopping trip because it has been months since I last went to a shopping mall to shop. Even if I love football all my life, deep down I am still a normal shopaholic girl that just looooooves shopping till she drops~ hehe...

so~ it was a friday, we [Yam, Yue, Qilah, Hani & me] went out at around 10am to take our allowance money [thus the reason for a shopping trip...LOL] Yue & me arrived quite late, Hani was kinda mad. But we lived through it. Haha...then we went to Malaysian Hall to collect Yue's tickets [jealouzz...] to Malaysia. Qilah & Hani went to City Starz ahead of us. We arrived later with a taxi after going thru one hell of a traffic jam, this is Cairo, what do you expect anyway? We arrived in front of the mall literally gawking~ due to the fact that it had been sooooooooo long since we entered a mall...crazy, huh? I felt homesick and missed KLCC so much~

first thing's first: LUNCH~ we ate at the foodcourt...Hardee's. Because all the other stuff was kind of expensive. They had a chinese and a lebanese restaurant but the price did not appeal to our soul's desire so we ended up eating burgers and fries. Nice, nonetheless...hehe. Then we called Qilah & Hani, turned out they had not eaten yet. Again, Hani was kinda mad...but we lived through it [can somebody please knock my head and stab my heart?] Went around and entered almost every shop, typical. This is the biggest shopping complex in Africa, but it is not that big anyway. MidValley is a whole lot bigger and City Starz is the size of Suria KLCC, more or less.

The big disappointment is that the popular labels' stores; Guess, Esprit, Calvin Klein...all were so expensive. Can you imagine that a blouse cost you about LE300 [that is around RM200...] and there was a beautiful Esprit black skirt that stole my heart for LE169. Man~ in Malaysia those stuff are not that expensive. So we just walked through them looking and admiring without actually buying anything. Haha...not forgetting, took pictures as well.

My favourite store would be Virgin's Megastore. It had all my favourite things in there!!! Books, DVDs and electronic gadgets that just blew my head~ I was fascinated to look at the iPods, laptops and handphones. Not to mention the collection of books; classics, biographies and other contemporary stuff. I bought Bono's biography: Bono On Bono. Amazing guy, Bono is one of my inspirations. He is just so amazing as a rock star and when he talks, I melt...haha. I also bought a cute white Baa Baa [sheep...] for Didi's birthday, a World Cup t-shirt for Imran and a lovely diamond locket and a silver necklace for my elder sis. I owe her so much in my first year here...she helped me get through a lot. I love her so much. Funny I did not buy anything for my parents, though. Haha...I love my siblings!!!!

All in all, I love shopping. Actually, that shopping trait is in the family. Not to mention that even my dad loves shopping! My mum is really lucky to find him. He helps us to buy clothes and stuff. Maybe it has something to do with him being an architect. I love you, Abi~~~!!!! Every one loves shopping in my family, as much as they love music and football~ so the conclusion is...I love my family, yeah!!! I'm going home this 2nd of July~~~ *high*


http://flickr.com/photos/nazneenmjais/ <<--- pics here...check them out~

Comments

Popular Posts