an alien in the closet [that would be my room?]

just a few days back Yam said, "...sebab Farah minat bende2 pelik & tetibe lak Farah minat bende yg normal."
oh yeaH~ that got me going like...huh? All I said was I like Disney Cartoons...hehe

well~ maybe I can be considered an alien here with the girls, because I am the only one so into football that I get emotional when people diss it~ the reason I am so into football is that my family members are fans...my uncles, my sisters, my brother and my dad; everyone loves football in my home~ whenever there is an interesting match, everybody would gather in front of the television upstairs full of spirits.

another reason would be my 'I-don't-give-a-damn' attitude...which sometimes may hurt some people so I keep it low. If anything happens, my reaction will be something like this, "Oh really? Well...we'll live through it...not that important anyway." Call it optimism...but to the people here it is not. So, another reason for me to be a ghoul with lots of skeletons in the closet.

my choice of actors are also a bit different from the ones they choose, like I love Tom Hanks so much because he can blend in his character so well...you forget that he is acting. Honestly, he was a stranded passenger that can't speak English in The Terminal, a mafia in Road to Perdition and that FBI guy in Catch Me If You Can...I can't wait to go back home to see him in Da Vinci Code. Oh, this film...there is a story to it, happened to me last week. I asked the girls to download the movie and they were like...huh? what movie is that? HELLO~ what world are we living in now, people?? *sigh*

need I talk about me loving rock stars and their bands...? The girls here don't dig that stuff much...and I don't dig local Malaysian singers, too...and definitely no boy bands except a few...

and most of my friends are guyz? Once someone even asked me...don't you have girl friends? The thing about it is, yes I do have girl friends. But they are not that close with me as the guys. I find that I open up with guys better because they have that 'ignorant' attitude and they are not that sensitive when it comes to matters of the heart. I do find them more rational, too...and my best friend is still my dad~

I don't like Harry Potter...can't stand Hillary Duff's voice [although her songs are, well..kinda okay] and well...I am not that girlish...gomen

but I love shopping nonetheless...hehe...and I love sparkling glittering stuff~ romantic comedy movies are still my favourite and I wear skirt now...haha go figure~ and Nicole Kidman...is just amazing!!!

Comments

Popular Posts